Sunday, October 22, 2006

Chicken Green Bean Casserole

Okay...so this is not my recipe EXCEPT I took an old favorite and made it the whole meal vs. just a side dish! In our house, we LOVE Green Bean Casserole. Why is it that we only make that dish around the holidays? I don't know...but tonight for dinner we're having the traditional Green Bean Casserole with Chicken added, this will make it the whole meal! Can't wait to smell it baking!!!


Chicken Green Bean Casserole


1 lb. Boneless/Skinless Chicken Breast - cut into 1" chunks
1 can (10 3/4 oz) cream of mushroom soup
1/2 cup milk
4 cups cooked green beans
1 1/3 cup dried onion rings (such as French's)
1 tsp soy sauce


Mix all ingredients (use only 2/3 cup of the onions) together in a large bowl. Pour into a 2 quart casserole. Place the rest of the fried onions on top. Bake at 350 for 30-45 minutes - until chicken is cooked thru.

:) Happy 22nd of October!

3 Comments:

At 1:54 PM , Blogger Adopted Son said...

And Krista did make the casserole.
And the family did eat it.
And it was good.

And thus, was the family fed on the good casserole.

And there was much rejoicing.

 
At 2:51 PM , Blogger kbabe1968 said...

That was cute honey! Adopted Son is my husband everyone! LOL :D

I don't think our little Bud was rejoicing, but...he ate it!

 
At 6:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

your husband is adorable :)
thank you for posting this. I have used most of your recipes you are one of my favorites. I don't blogg myself and rarely leave comments, but I enjoy your blogg very much! I read your husbands as well. Tell him he does a good job too! I also enjoy studying the Bible. Have a wonderful day, and keep posting your recipes! you have a gift! God Bless! :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home