Wednesday, December 06, 2006

HOLIDAY GIFT: Kensington's Hot Chocolate Mix

Family Life Forums proving to be a breeding ground for Holiday Gift Ideas this year! Here's another. I had to post! :D I love hot chocolate. I'm going to make some for us AND some for gifts. Thanks Kensington!!!


Kensington's Hot Chocolate Mix

1 lb of Nestle's Instant Chocolate Milk mix.
1 lb of Coffee creamer
1 lb of Powdered sugar
1 lb of Dry Instand Milk Powder

Mix all together. It wil make about a gallon size container. I make four batches at one time when giving it for Christmas. My kids drink it as fast as I can make it.

Instructions for making a mug:

Mix 1/4 cup of Hot Chocolate mix with 8 oz of Hot water and stir. (Keep in mind, most mugs are bigger than 8oz.)

I tie a 1/4 cup scoop on the side of my jars. Tupperware used to make them, and they were only 50 cents each. They are not a measuring cup, they are a scoop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home