Tuesday, January 09, 2007

And the winner is......

LOL! Sister in law Anne has gently reminded me that it's been a while since I posted on here.

I need to be honest. January 1, I went gluten-free. I've been having health issues for a long time and no doctor seems to know what was wrong. They gave me a diagnosis of Fibromyalgia, but after reviewing info on Celiac and having so many symptoms line up...I decided to try the diet for a while to see how I feel. It's AMAZING how much better I feel in just a few days. We think we have a winner, Chuck.

Well, I will NOT abandon this place...but I will try not to over-non-gluten you! I opened another blog to chronicle my gluten free experiments.... www.goingglutenfree.blogspot.com .

I'm coming up with something to put up here....promise to have something in the next day or two.

THANKS ANNE....for reminding me!

:) THANKS for your patience.

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM , Blogger Anne Coleman said...

Woot!!!! Another blog! I'm all over it, babe. Going to go link you right now :O)

 
At 6:52 AM , Blogger KFarmer said...

I guess I will have to go over and find out what a gluten is... ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home